Wienermobile

Wienermobile

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011


Wishing all my wonderful Doxie friends a wonderful Christmas!  

I can't wait to show off all my favorite Christmas Gifts!! 
 Snoopy is out patrolling the yard

Trying on mom's dachshund earmuffs


I love my new toy


 

Mom's cool new dachshund bag,




I received a nice gift from my kind neighbors, Betty & John,




                                                 Its a nice sweater and some treats!!




 Time for a Christmas nap, Merry Christmas everyone!
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Oscar, you were really good this year. I just LOVE your new chicken! I bet he's gonna be a lot of fun to play with. Did you give Mommy her new Doxie Bag? That is so beautiful! I'm glad that you had a fantastic Christmas.

    Hugs, Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures, Oscar is precious :):) Check out my blog to read about my occasional stories of Peanut my little doxie :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, what great gifts! i really love the one about the nose art. its so true!! and i love your doxie bag! isnt it funny that people know to get all doxie-related things for gifts? i love them all! have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a pawsome Christmas!! We love the nose art (also known as snot art in our house!) And Mama squeeled when she saw your dachshund bag!!!!
    Hope you all have a save and happy New Year!


    (((hugs)) your friends
    Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

    ReplyDelete